Business & Corporate Bell Helicopter
Professional Training Programs for Bell Helicopters
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training for Bell helicopters. We provide factory-authorized training on the
Bell 212, Bell 412 and Bell 430. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and
integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. FlightSafety's day-to-day working relationship with the manufacturer
provides our customers with access to the latest technical information and service bulletins. This also ensures that new equipment is
continually added to the simulators. Bell program instructors are carefully selected for their high experience in Bell products. Our DFW
Learning Center was designed to meet the professional training needs of all Bell operators.
Bell Helicopter Training Program Highlights
- Our DFW Learning Center houses the only Bell 212 and Bell 412 simulator
in the continental United States, and the only Bell 430 simulator in the world.
The simulator's avionics include Garmin 500 GPS and Trimble 2101 GPS.
- Most training is available in Spanish and Portuguese.
- FlightSafety simulator training can incorporate photo-realistic scenes of
cities such as New York and Akita, Japan, offshore oil rigs, destroyers and
aircraft carriers as well as brown-out and white-out conditions.
- Using FlightSafety's high-fidelity graphics package, Bell Helicopter simulators
feature special visual scenes and effects to give Bell operators the most relevant
- FlightSafety helped pioneer FAA Level D full flight simulation for helicopters.
- Our Bell training can be customized to meet specific requirements.
- Bell simulator avionics include Garmin 500 GPS or KLN 90B GPS (Bell 430).
Visit our Bell Helicopter Training Centers: