Business & Corporate Bombardier
Professional Training Programs for Bombardier Aircraft
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier Learjet, Global Express and Challenger series aircraft.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help
ensure proficiency and safety. These FlightSafety Learning Centers offer training for business aviation pilots and maintenance
technicians of Bombardier aircraft: Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia; and Wichita, Kansas.
Bombardier Training Program Highlights
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs.
- European-based operators of Bombardier business aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at all FlightSafety
Challenger Learning Centers in North America.
- We offer a 4- or 5-day Challenger 300 recurrent training course, including three days of four-hour simulator sessions.
- Challenger 300 is equipped with VITAL 1100 visual system
- Challenger 300/350 maintenance training is available at the Wilmington and Tucson Learning Centers.
- Training for the Challenger 300 includes in-depth Collins 5000 FMS training as well as TCAS, TAWS and IFIS.
- Challenger 600/601-1A differences training is available in both Houston and Tucson
- FlightSafety offers a four-day Challenger 604 recurrent training course.
- Challenger 604 Maintenance training is available in Tucson.
- Challenger 604 training is easily accessible for both East and West Coast (Wilmington/Tucson)
- Vertical navigation (VNAV) training for Bombardier Global Express operators is available at FlightSafety Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia and conducted by high-time instructors with extensive VNAV experience.
- FlightSafetys FAA- and EASA-qualified Level D simulator at the Wilmington/ Greater Philadelphia Learning Center can offer
training for the Bombardier Global Express, Global Express XRS and Global 5000 aircraft.
- Global Express program offers Batch 2 and 3 differences training
- Global Express and Global 6000 differences are available in Columbus and Wilmington
- The Global Express simulator located in Wilmington, Delaware has been upgraded to VITAL 1100 Visual System.
- Three Learjet 45 facilities are available providing east, central, and west locations for your convenience - all with Level D simulators.
- All locations that conduct Learjet 45 training offer differences courses in the Learjet 40 and 45XR models
- We offer an east and west coast location for Learjet 60 training - both with Level D simulators. Elective recurrent Learjet 60 training is available in Tucson.
- Learjet courses are available in Spanish on request at the Atlanta Learning Center, which is very conveniently located in
close proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Visit our Bombardier Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Houston • Houston, TX, USA
- Wilmington • New Castle, DE, USA
- St. Louis • St. Louis, MO, USA
- Tucson • Tucson, AZ, USA
- Wichita Learjet • Wichita, KS, USA
- Wichita East Learning Center • Wichita, KS, USA