Business & Corporate Bombardier
Professional Training Programs for Bombardier Aircraft
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier Learjet, Global Express and Challenger series aircraft.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help
ensure proficiency and safety. These FlightSafety Learning Centers offer training for business aviation pilots and maintenance
technicians of Bombardier aircraft: Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; Montreal, Canada; Tucson, Arizona; Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia; and Wichita, Kansas.
Bombardier Training Program Highlights
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs.
- FlightSafety offers a four-day Challenger 604 recurrent training course.
- FlightSafety’s Bombardier Challenger 604 Level D simulators in Tucson and Wilmington are equipped with Enhanced
Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) technology.
- European-based operators of Bombardier business aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at all FlightSafety
Challenger Learning Centers in North America.
- Three Learjet 45 facilities – east, central, and west locations – all with Level D simulators.
- All locations offer differences courses in the Learjet 40 and 45XR models
- Courses are available in Spanish on request at the Atlanta Learning Center, which is very conveniently located in
close proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Vertical navigation (VNAV) training for Bombardier Global Express operators is available at FlightSafety Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia and conducted by high-time instructors with extensive VNAV experience.
- FlightSafety’s FAA- and EASA-qualified Level D simulator at the Wilmington/ Greater Philadelphia Learning Center can offer
training for the Bombardier Global Express, Global Express XRS and Global 5000 aircraft.
- We offer two Learjet 60 facilities – East and West Coast locations – both with Level D simulators. Elective recurrent
Learjet 60 training is available in Tucson.
- Training for the Challenger 300 includes in-depth Collins 5000 FMS training as well as TCAS, TAWS and IFIS.
Our Level D simulator is equipped with Vital IX visuals for enhanced fidelity and has been upgraded to include
the Collins Performance Plus package.
- We offer a 4- or 5-day Challenger 300 recurrent training course, including three days of four-hour simulator sessions.
- Highly experienced Learjet 20 captains are instructors in both the classroom and simulator.
- Learjet 20 series pilot training manuals are available on CD.
Visit our Bombardier Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Brisbane • Brisbane, AUS
- Columbus • Columbus, OH, USA
- Haikou • Haikou, Hainan, CHN
- Houston • Houston, TX, USA
- Johannesburg PWC • , ZAF
- Montreal • Dorval, Quebec, CAN
- Wilmington • New Castle, DE, USA
- St. Louis • St. Louis, MO, USA
- Tucson • Tucson, AZ, USA
- Wichita Learjet • Wichita, KS, USA