Business & Corporate Bombardier
Professional Training Programs for Bombardier Aircraft
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Bombardier Learjet, Global Express and Challenger series aircraft.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help
ensure proficiency and safety. These FlightSafety Learning Centers offer training for business aviation pilots and maintenance
technicians of Bombardier aircraft: Atlanta, Georgia; Houston, Texas; Tucson, Arizona; Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia; and Wichita, Kansas.
Bombardier Training Program Highlights
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific training needs.
- FlightSafety offers a four-day Challenger 604 recurrent training course.
- European-based operators of Bombardier business aircraft can receive EASA-compliant training at all FlightSafety
Challenger Learning Centers in North America.
- Three Learjet 45 facilities – east, central, and west locations – all with Level D simulators.
- All locations offer differences courses in the Learjet 40 and 45XR models
- Courses are available in Spanish on request at the Atlanta Learning Center, which is very conveniently located in
close proximity to Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- Vertical navigation (VNAV) training for Bombardier Global Express operators is available at FlightSafety Wilmington/Greater
Philadelphia and conducted by high-time instructors with extensive VNAV experience.
- FlightSafety’s FAA- and EASA-qualified Level D simulator at the Wilmington/ Greater Philadelphia Learning Center can offer
training for the Bombardier Global Express, Global Express XRS and Global 5000 aircraft.
- We offer two Learjet 60 facilities – East and West Coast locations – both with Level D simulators. Elective recurrent
Learjet 60 training is available in Tucson.
- Training for the Challenger 300 includes in-depth Collins 5000 FMS training as well as TCAS, TAWS and IFIS.
Our Level D simulator is equipped with Vital IX visuals for enhanced fidelity and has been upgraded to include
the Collins Performance Plus package.
- We offer a 4- or 5-day Challenger 300 recurrent training course, including three days of four-hour simulator sessions.
- Highly experienced Learjet 20 captains are instructors in both the classroom and simulator.
- Learjet 20 series pilot training manuals are available on CD.
- Challenger 300 is equipped with VITAL 1100 visual system
- Challenger 300 Maintenance training is available at our Wilmington Learning Center
- Challenger 600/601-1A differences training is available in both Houston and Tucson
- Global Express program offers Batch 2 and 3 differences training
- Global Express and Global 6000 differences are available in Columbus and Wilmington
- Challenger 604 Maintenance training is available in Tucson.
- Challenger 604 training is easily accessible for both East and West Coast (Wilmington/Tucson)
Visit our Bombardier Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Columbus • Columbus, OH, USA
- Houston • Houston, TX, USA
- Wilmington • New Castle, DE, USA
- St. Louis • St. Louis, MO, USA
- Tucson • Tucson, AZ, USA
- Wichita Learjet • Wichita, KS, USA