Professional Training for Bombardier Aircraft
FlightSafety provides safety-centered training to flight crews of Bombardier regional jets. With more than 21 Level D
CRJ simulators produced at its renowned design and manufacturing facilities, FlightSafety is the largest single provider of
CRJ simulation and training.
Dash 8, Q-Series, Dash 7, Twin Otter
Operators of Bombardier Dash 8 aircraft have access to training at FlightSafety centers located in Atlanta, Seattle,
Toronto, Tokyo, London Farnborough and Johannesburg. The growing number of Q400 aircraft operators can train on FlightSafety’s
full flight simulators in Toronto, Seattle and London Farnborough. FlightSafety’s Toronto center also offers the world’s only
Level B simulators for Twin Otter and Dash 7 aircraft.
Bombardier Program Highlights
- FlightSafety’s Q400 pilot recurrent web-enabled CBT ground school training is a systems-oriented course, divided into 18 modules
covering all systems of the Q400 series aircraft. Each module uses detailed schematics and supporting cockpit controls, along
with video to describe particular system elements.
- FlightSafety can provide high-quality Dash 8 pilot and maintenance training anywhere in the world.
- Factory-approved maintenance training and a Max Performance Short Takeoff and Landing course distinguish FlightSafety’s Twin Otter
Visit our Bombardier Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Brisbane • Brisbane, AUS
- Farnborough • Farnborough, Hants, GBR
- Haikou • Haikou, Hainan, CHN
- Johannesburg PWC • , ZAF
- Seattle • Seattle, WA, USA
- St. Louis • St. Louis, MO, USA
- Tokyo • Ota-ku Tokyo, JPN
- Toronto • Downsview, Ontario, CAN