Business & Corporate Cessna Citation
Professional Training Programs for Cessna Citation Aircraft
As the factory-authorized training provider for Cessna Aircraft Company for more than 25 years, FlightSafety offers type-specific,
simulator-based training on all Cessna Citation models. Citation Learning Centers are located in Atlanta, Georgia; Columbus, Ohio;
London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California; Orlando, Florida; Paris-Le Bourget, France; San Antonio, Texas; and Wichita, Kansas – sites chosen for customer convenience and proximity to major service facilities.
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Cessna that is built around our programs for the full line of Cessna Citation
Cessna Citation Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety operates a worldwide fleet of 43 Citation full motion simulators.
- Our Orlando, Wichita, San Antonio and Paris Learning Centers are conveniently located next to Cessna Citation Service Centers.
- Citation Learning Centers offer flexible training dates to accommodate our customer's needs.
- Graphical Flight Simulators (GFS) aid in systems integration training for most Citation programs.
- Pre-course study materials available through myFlightSafety and on the FlightSafety App.
- The Citation X simulators now include the Honeywell NZ 6.0 FMS software load.
- FlightSafety began training for the Citation 650 series in 1983. Upgrades to our 650 simulators include GNS/XLS, EGPWS, TCAS II, APR and
- Citation 500 series training available in model specific simulators, with differences training to older models.
- Our Wichita and Orlando Learning Centers operate the world's only dedicated Citation Encore simulators.
- Our San Antonio Learning Center houses the world's only Citation S/II simulator.
- Single Pilot Exemption (SPE) training available on all CE-500 models.
- Our Wichita Learning Centers operate the only CJ4, CJ3+, M2, Sovereign+ and X+ simulators in the world.
- FlightSafety has more CJ 525 series simulators than any other training provider. Model specific simulators are available for the CJ, CJ1,
CJ2, CJ2+, CJ3, CJ3+, CJ4 and M2.
- The Orlando Learning Center's CJ2 simulator was upgraded to include Dual Garmin 530 radios.
- Both crew and single pilot training available for the 525 series and the Citation Mustang.
- FlightSafety operates the world's only Citation Mustang simulators. Each center is also equipped with an FTD for Garmin G1000 training.
- Citation maintenance training is available at our dedicated Cessna Maintenance Learning Center in Wichita.
- Our Columbus Learning Center has the only Citation Excel Simulator with the Honeywell FMZ in the U.S.
Visit our Cessna Citation Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Brisbane • Brisbane, AUS
- Columbus • Columbus, OH, USA
- Farnborough • Farnborough, Hants, GBR
- Haikou • Haikou, Hainan, CHN
- Johannesburg PWC • , ZAF
- Long Beach • Long Beach, CA, USA
- Orlando • Orlando, FL, USA
- Paris • Le Bourget, Paris, FRA
- San Antonio • San Antonio, TX, USA
- Wichita Cessna MX • Wichita, KS, USA
- Wichita Cessna • Wichita, KS, USA
- Wichita East Learning Center • Wichita, KS, USA