Professional Training Programs for Gulfstream Aircraft
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on all Gulfstream business jets.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated
training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. We enjoy a strong relationship with Gulfstream that
is built around our training programs for the full line of Gulfstream business aircraft.
Learning Centers for Gulfstream business aircraft are located at Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas; Columbus, Ohio;
London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Greater Philadelphia/Wilmington, Delaware; Long Beach, California;
and Savannah, Georgia.
Gulfstream Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety is the authorized training vendor (organization) for Gulfstream Aerospace.
- FlightSafety offers more simulators in more locations than any other provider.
- Most Gulfstream full flight simulators are Level D certified and updated with the latest avionics packages.
- All FlightSafety Gulfstream training programs are FAA-approved.
- G150, G200, GIV, GV, G450 and G550 programs are JAA/EASA approved.
- FlightSafety offers new Pilot Training Handbooks developed by FlightSafety to give pilots straightforward reading
material covering the aircraft systems. The manuals supplement the Gulfstream manuals that come with the purchase of
the aircraft. A current Quick Reference Handbook (QRH) is provided as a part of the course curriculum. FlightSafety’s
Pilot Training Handbooks for the GV, G450 and G550, provide pilots with a comprehensive overview of the aircraft
systems and avionics.
- MATRIX provides a full-circle approach to the training conundrum:
- Desktop simulation brings training to the classroom.
- Graphic Flight Simulator (GFS) offers non-motion based training, with operating systems parallel to that in the Full Flight Simulator (FFS).
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS) Training - industry’s premier FFS Training Provider.
- SimVu - debrief system allows client to visually review training events accomplished in the FFS.
- Gulfstream GIII Learning Centers offer AC/DC convertible simulators.
- EVAS (Enhanced Visual Assurance System) training is available.
- FlightSafety’s Gulfstream Total Technical Training (TTT) program provides comprehensive interactive instruction using aircraft as well as hands-on training using aircraft components, cutaways and test equipment to reinforce information learned in the classroom. TTT courses are available in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas; Long Beach, California; and Savannah, Georgia.
- Cabin Safety and General Emergency Training courses available in Savannah, GA.
- FlightSafety Team Gulfstream centers offer weekly Gulfstream Update Breaks hosted by Gulfstream Tech Ops, highlighting some of the hot topics happening out in the field.
- General Emergency Training can be delivered specifically for Gulfstream Aircraft with the combo of the Cabin Door Trainer
with full visuals and our Gulfstream Emergency Exit Trainer at our Columbus Learning Center.
- Synthetic Vision SVS 2.0 & 1.0 training available.
- XM Weather training available.
- New* Gulfstream Plane Advantage course available. Course is designed to allow pilots to perform maneuvers designed
to expose the pilot to most of the flight envelope. Everything from steep turns at maximum altitude, to getting the
stick pusher at slow speeds. Three phase: ground school instruction, simulator instruction and aircraft instruction.
- New* G450 iFlightDECK subscription service available. Product is designed to enhance the clients’ training
experience. It provides a Direct Engaged Check of Knowledge (DECK). The user will have visual navigation through
association of cockpit in their natural work environment (seated as an aircraft member, pilot or maintenance technician). Clients will gain a stronger understanding of switchology, location, function and systems.
- Gulfstream Enhanced Navigation training available- ground school instruction covers ADS-C, CPDLC, WAAS, and LPV
Approaches. Simulator instruction covers LPV Approaches and WAAS.