Business & Corporate Hawker Beechcraft
Professional Training Programs for Hawker Beechcraft Aircraft
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training for Hawker Beechcraft aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced
instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety.
FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Hawker Beechcraft that is built around FlightSafety's training programs
for the full line of Beechjet business jets and a wide range of additional Hawker Beechcraft airframes. We offer training on
Hawker Beechcraft aircraft at Learning Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Greater Philadelphia/Wilmington, Delaware;Houston, Texas; Columbus, Ohio; London Farnborough, United Kingdom; Long Beach, California;
and Wichita, Kansas.
Hawker Beechcraft Training Program Highlights
- Our Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP simulators allow 100 percent simulator type checks.
- Our Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP program offers Desktop Simulation as well as Graphical Flight Simulators for a more in-depth and comprehensive training experience.
- The Wichita Learning Center operates three avionics training labs for Beechjet 400A/Hawker 400XP aircraft to give
pilots a greater understanding of Hawker Beechcraft's sophisticated avionics systems.
- Our Beech 1900 simulators have top-level full-motion technology. The simulators are also equipped
with TCAS and GPWS technology.
- Our Beech 1900 program allows you to conduct full 135 and ATP checks in the simulator.
- The Beech 1900C Level C simulator at our LaGuardia Learning Center is the only one of its kind in the world.
- The Columbus Learning Center's Hawker 900XP Simulator provides Matrix Training for the Pro Line Collins models of the 800XP, 850XP in addition to the 900XP.
- We operate the only Hawker 750 and 900XP simulators in the world.
- We offer training for Hawker 800 and 800XP with Collins EFIS 86, Honeywell, or Collins Pro Line 21 avionics in dedicated simulators.
- Beechcraft King Air 350 Fusion training is now available in Atlanta, GA.
- Our Beechcraft King Air 350 Simulator is equipped with Vital 1100 visuals
- We operate the only Premier Level D simulators in the world, and has been the authorized training provider for the Premier since 2001.
- We operate the only Hawker 40000 Level D simulator in the world.
- We operate the only King Air 350 with Garmin G1000 Avionics Level D simulator in the world.
- We operate the only King Air 250 with Garmin G1000 Avionics Level D simulator in the world.
- We provide Aircraft Maintenance, Engine Maintenance and Avionics Maintenance training programs to support Hawker and Beechcraft Operators.
Visit our Hawker Beechcraft Training Centers:
- Atlanta • Atlanta, GA, USA
- Columbus • Columbus, OH, USA
- Farnborough • Farnborough, Hants, GBR
- Houston • Houston, TX, USA
- LaGuardia • Flushing, NY, USA
- Long Beach • Long Beach, CA, USA
- Wilmington • New Castle, DE, USA
- Wichita East Learning Center • Wichita, KS, USA
- Wichita Maintenance • Wichita, KS, USA