Commercial Hawker Beechcraft
Professional Training for Beech 1900/1900D Aircraft
FlightSafety’s Beech airliner training location at LaGuardia Airport, New York – which houses Beech 1900 A/B/C and 1900D
simulators – is complemented by 1900D training venues in Wichita, Kansas; Orlando, Florida; Toronto, Canada; and
Beech 1900/1900D Program Highlights
- LaGuardia's Beech 1900 Level C simulator is the only one of its kind in the world.
- Level D full-motion simulators are located at Learning Centers in Toronto, Canada;
Orlando, Florida; and Johannesburg.
- The Beech program facilitates full 121, 135 and ATP checks conducted in the simulator.
- We offer Initial, Recurrent, and Dry/Wet lease training courses.
- Customers at our Wichita training location can participate in plant tours.
- Beech 1900/1900D simulators are equipped with TCAS and GPWS technology.
- Both KLN90B and Garmin 400/500 series avionics are accommodated in training programs.
Visit our Hawker Beechcraft Training Centers:
- Columbus • Columbus, OH, USA
- LaGuardia • Flushing, NY, USA
- Seattle • Seattle, WA, USA
- Toronto • Downsview, Ontario, CAN
- Wichita East Learning Center • Wichita, KS, USA
- Wichita Maintenance • Wichita, KS, USA