Business & Corporate Sikorsky
Professional Training Programs for Sikorsky Helicopters
As the factory-authorized training provider for Sikorsky since 1983, FlightSafety offers type-specific training
on the S-76 and S-92 Sikorsky models. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology
flight simulators, aircraft maintenance trainers and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and
safety. We enjoy a strong relationship with Sikorsky as the factory-authorized training source for pilots and
maintenance technicians. We are dedicated to keeping our instruction accurate and up-to-date.
Sikorsky Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety pioneered FAA Level D full flight simulation for helicopters. Our VITAL X visual system creates
realistic displays that offer a 60-degree vertical field of view and an endless selection of weather conditions and locations.
Combined with audio, the experience gives the pilot realistic physical sensations that warrant Level D certification from the FAA.
- FlightSafety's long-term agreement and close working relationship with Sikorsky provide customers with the most current and
comprehensive training available, ensuring access to the latest technical information and service bulletins.
- Our S-76 and S-92 simulators feature scenario-based training that includes offshore, database and customer-specific heliports.
The simulators realistically duplicate environments, allowing pilots to experience situations that would be too dangerous,
too impractical or impossible to practice in an aircraft. This includes major systems failures, heavy icing or power loss under
hot and high conditions.
- FlightSafety has developed training manuals, schematic breakouts and checklists that enhance learning and serve as reference materials.
- The West Palm Beach Learning Center's maintenance programs offer a full range of hands-on courses that feature aircraft
maintenance trainers, specialized tools and a state-of-the-art composite repair lab. Interactive training makes up nearly 50
percent of the instruction in many Sikorsky maintenance technician courses. The use of official Sikorsky manuals ensures
training closely replicates the tools and resources available to technicians in the field.
- Sikorsky S-76 technicians can participate in FlightSafety's Master Technician Program, which provides a five-step, comprehensive
career development path for maintenance professionals.