Business & Corporate Piaggio
Professional Training Programs for Piaggio Aircraft
As the factory-authorized training provider for Piaggio's Avanti P180 and Avanti II models, FlightSafety has created
in-depth, type-specific programs to ensure that pilots and maintenance technicians of Piaggio aircraft are equipped
with the latest in safety training. Factory-authorized training for the Avanti is conducted at FlightSafety's
West Palm Beach Learning Center. FlightSafety offers the only pilot and maintenance training programs available
for the Piaggio Avanti.
Piaggio Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety International's close working relationship with Piaggio ensures that pilots and maintenance technicians who
operate Avanti aircraft receive the highest quality and most up-to-date training possible.
- The West Palm Beach Learning Center features non-type-specific training such as CRM, international procedures recurrent,
DRVSM/RVSM, high altitude and PR-NAV training.
- Avanti pilots can participate in programs approved by the FAA and EASA. Pilot training programs include initial,
recurrent and differences courses.
- Avanti technicians can participate in FAA-approved programs. Our courses include the P180 initial and Avanti II differences.
The Avanti P180 maintenance initial course is also EASA approved. Non-type-specific training includes principles of
troubleshooting, basic electricity and composite training courses. Additional maintenance courses are in development,
including the P180 electrical, Avanti II initial and Avanti II electrical. EASA approval is expected in 2008.
- Our West Palm Beach Learning Center features multimedia classrooms, full-motion simulators and specialized maintenance
tools and resources.
- The FAA/EASA-approved Level D full flight simulator exactly duplicates the flight characteristics of the Avanti
high-speed turboprop. It is fitted with the flight deck equipment of the P180 and Avanti II offering all the
benefits of accurate full flight simulation in motion, sound and visual systems.