IAI Astra and Westwind Training
FlightSafety offers comprehensive, professional training on Astra and Westwind aircraft. Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training systems help ensure proficiency and safety. Astra and Westwind training is available at the FlightSafety Learning Center in Wilmington, Delaware.
- We have been training on the Westwind and Astra line of aircraft since their debut.
- We hold exclusive training rights for the Astra.
- Astra/Westwind instructors, proficient in Quality Management Systems (QMS), bring a variety of backgrounds and experience to your training.
- Our Westwind simulator FMS can be configured with GNS or Universal avionics.
- We offer our exclusive and prestigious Master Technician training for the Astra/G100 at our Dallas Learning Center. The Master Technician program provides technicians with career development paths through advanced skill instruction that is recognized throughout the industry as the pinnacle of type-specific training.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.