Pratt & Whitney Canada Maintenance Training
Customers who operate Pratt & Whitney Canada engines and APUs can now tap into the training expertise and global presence of FlightSafety International. Pratt & Whitney Canada’s relationship with FlightSafety means you can take advantage of the highest-quality interactive training and commitment to Customer service on the full range of Pratt & Whitney Canada products. Our partnership leverages Pratt & Whitney Canada’s expertise and FlightSafety’s experience as the world’s premier professional aviation training company to enhance your skills and develop, expand and refine proficiency.
- Instruction can be administered at your location.
- Our technology-based training curriculum is available for APUs and the full range of Pratt & Whitney Canada engine products, including turboprop, turbofan and turboshaft.
- All courseware is updated to include online and interactive training.
- In-depth classroom and hands-on practical training develops, expands and refines proficiency.
- Benefit from use of full-scale systems trainers, major component cutaways, working models, maintenance task simulators and a large variety of test equipment used to demonstrate procedures and reinforce the information learned in the classroom.
FlightSafety and Pratt & Whitney Canada have entered into a long term collaboration agreement to enhance the customer training experience for all P&WC customers around the World. In addition to locations in the US and Canada, P&WC training is provided at locations in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia and South America.