Customers who operate Honeywell Aerospace APUs, avionics, engines,
environmental controls or satcom systems now can tap into the training expertise and
global presence of FlightSafety International. Honeywell's designation of FlightSafety as
its exclusive maintenance training provider means Customers can take advantage of the
highest-quality interactive training and commitment to Customer service on the full range
of Honeywell products.
Our state-of-the-art instructional technologies and equipment - including Desktop and
Graphical Flight-deck Simulators as well as other hands-on training devices, training aids
and test equipment - can significantly increase your mastery of Honeywell products. Our
partnership leverages Honeywell's expertise and FlightSafety's experience as the world's
premier professional aviation training company to enhance your skills and develop, expand
and refine proficiency.
- Train on complete range of Honeywell Aerospace products.
- Master the most effective possible training with latest best practices incorporated.
- Train in technology-enhanced exclusive classroom sessions using MATRIX.
- Sign up for select Honeywell training online through our eLearning system.
- Opt for training at your location in addition to Learning Center and online instruction.
- Benefit from access to both airframe and engine training at the same location.
Plan Your Training
Scheduled Courses at our Honeywell Centers.
for other courses and dates available upon request.
Classes are subject to change and cancellations may occur based on low enrollment or facility schedule changes.