Our Customers are at the center of everything we do. We listen to your needs, then work to meet or exceed
your expectations. That makes for a relationship that’s more like family. Nowhere is that more evident than
with the FlightSafety Full Service Agreement. Train to proficiency at your own pace. Take advantage of the
finest equipment, instructors and courseware available. Enroll in initial or recurrent training for multiple
aircraft and keep up to date with specialty and enrichment courses. All while eliminating budget guesswork.
The Full Service Advantage
Our exclusive Full Service agreement – essentially a continuous subscription to our world-class training –
locks in costs for a minimum of two years while delivering a broad range of training advantages.
- Train to Proficiency No additional cost for extra simulator time when available.
- Multiple Training Sessions Additional recurrent training on primary aircraft, no extra charge
- Multiple Aircraft Training Recurrent training on second aircraft at no extra charge (second aircraft must
be at a lower rate).
- Reduced Cost on Third Aircraft Initial or recurrent one-time training on a third aircraft at 50 percent of one-time cost, if Full Service cost of that program is equal to or less than the cost of the primary aircraft program.
- Proficiency Protection Maintain your skills even when you’re between jobs with no-charge recurrent training. Conditions apply.
- Job Search Assistance Jet Professionals, the industry leader in staffing services, provides Full Service Customers with preferred access to job placement support, while ServiceElements delivers interactive online customer service and job interview skills training.
Full Service Customers have access, often at reduced rates, to a wide variety of type-specific, instructor-led
specialty courses such as Differences, CAT II and Avionics Familiarization, as well as general specialty courses
such as International Procedures and Crew Resource Management Seminars. Some courses are available in
Supplemental Enrichment Programs addressing subjects such as Cold Weather Operations, ALAR/CFIT, TAWS, TCAS/ACAS,
and Weather Radar are delivered via LiveLearning, which is online instructor-led training.
Many of these Enrichment Programs are available at no charge to Full Service Customers.
See our LiveLearning page for current offerings.
Full Service Customers enjoy reduced-rate access to our enrichment and safety libraries, as well
as International Procedures Recurrent and Hazmat “will not carry” eLearning Courses. See our eLearning page for current offerings.
Financial Benefits of Full Service Training
- Pricing Advantage
Full Service pricing provides significant savings over one-time retail rates.
Agreements can be upgraded to accommodate larger aircraft acquisitions.
- Reduced Insurance Cost
Many insurance carriers offer preferred rates to Full Service subscribers.
- Free Life Insurance
Full Service FlightSafety ProCard holders qualify for initial $50,000 coverage, increasing by $10,000 each time a pilot completes a training program within an eight-month period, to a maximum of $100,000.