Welcome to FlightSafety Las Vegas Learning Center
Our Las Vegas Learning Center is our unmanned systems training facility where we provide industry leading UAS training in conjunction with Praxis Aerospace Concepts, Inc. Training is conducted by Praxis Aerospace Concepts instructors who are highly qualified and trained to maintain FlightSafety’s high standards.
The Las Vegas training facility is comprised of two locations: Henderson, NV and Searchlight, NV.
- At our Henderson facility we conduct all ground school instruction.
- The Searchlight facility, located at the Searchlight Airport (1L3), is where all ‘hands-on’ UAS training takes place. This facility is roughly 40 minutes South of Henderson, located along Highway 95. This remote location allows us to have unrestricted and uninterrupted training.
Located in historical Henderson, we are within driving distance of eight national parks (including Death Valley, the Grand Canyon and Lake Mead) and only 14 miles from the city of lights with all of its culture, restaurants and nightlife.
FlightSafety has secured special accommodation rates from preferred hotels. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of these discounts.
FlightSafety Customers enjoy special car rental rates from Enterprise and Hertz. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of the discount. Other transportation services are available.
These entertainment options are located in the vicinity of our Learning Center.
Henderson has many restaurant options and below is a short list. For a complete list, contact the Center.
For a quick lunch:
- Woods Family Sandwiches
- Roberto’s Taco Shop
- Five Guys Burgers & Fires
- Firehouse Subs
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
- Flame Kabob
If you have a bit more time:
- Metro Diner
- The Habit Burger Grill
- Momo Sushi Japanese Cuisine
- PKWY Tavern Marks
- Hotel and rental car discounts available