Welcome to FlightSafety Singapore Satellite Training
FlightSafety International, Singapore is a state-of-the-art facility for the Sikorsky S-76 helicopter. The center is equipped with classrooms, briefing rooms, graphical flight simulator (GFS) and a Level D qualified S-76 C+/C++simulator. The Singapore Team of Aviation Training Professionals stand ready to meet and exceed your training needs and requirements.
The Learning Center is located inside the ST Aerospace Academy, Seletar Airport, on the north central part of the island.
While visiting the Learning Center, please do not hesitate to let us know what we can do to make your training experience better. We are an ISO Registered organization focused on continuous improvement.
- Local time: GMT+8.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD).
- Singapore is an island of approximately 277 square miles.
- Average annual temperature daytime high 32 C/ 89 F and night time low is 23 C/74 F
- Average humidity is 75%.
- Average yearly rainfall is 92 inches.
- Visa requirements may be found on the Singapore government website: http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=95
FlightSafety has secured special accommodation rates from preferred hotels. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of these discounts.
FlightSafety Customers enjoy special car rental rates from Enterprise and Hertz. Please contact the Learning Center directly to take advantage of the discount.
- Travel in Singapore is convenient and easy. The public transport system is made up mostly of underground trains, light rail and a many buses to cover the areas in between.
- The MRT, Mass Rapid Transit, train system is an option for getting around Singapore. It’s clean, efficient and reasonably priced. If you are staying more than a few days, an EZ-Link stored value card made be purchased from the MRT ticket office, which will allow you to travel without cash. Fares are less with the use of an EZ-Link card.
- Taxis are easy to find and drivers speak English. You can also use an Apple or Android app, for example Grabtaxi, Uber, iCabSG to call for a taxi; a receipt is available upon request.
Contact our Learning Center for full entertainment options and recommendations at this location.
For information on events, shopping, dining and just about everything in Singapore, visit: http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html
- Singapore is famous for its restaurants. Clarke Quay and Boat Quay are historical riverside areas and tourist attractions where you will find many restaurants, bars and clubs. The average dinner price per person is 20-30 SGD. You may also want to try the numerous local hawker-style restaurants where you can get a meal less than 10 SGD.
- Other areas are Orchard Road, Marina Bay, Little India, China Town and Arab Street.
- Hotel and rental car discounts available
- Pilot lounge with refrigerator, microwave, water cooler, soda and pool table
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Canteen for ST Aerospace is adjacent to the simulator building with Chinese, Malay and Indian food selections