Beechcraft Pilot and Maintenance Training
We offer comprehensive, type-specific training to pilots and maintenance professionals of aircraft manufactured by Textron Aviation. Customized courses are available for Baron, Beech 1900 and 1900D, Beechjet, Bonanza, King Air and Premier I aircraft. Located near Beechcraft’s aircraft manufacturing facilities, FlightSafety Wichita East Learning Center offers you distinct benefits by training there, including convenient access to engineering and Customer support resources. We also provide maintenance technician, professional scheduler and dispatch training, and flight attendant training designed specifically for commercial operations and tailored to your distinct needs.
- We have developed a close day-to-day working partnership with Beechcraft over the past 20 years. This ensures that pilots and maintenance technicians who operate Beechcraft aircraft receive the highest quality and most up-to-date training possible.
- To give pilots a greater understanding of Beechcraft’s sophisticated avionics systems, our Learning Centers integrate Desktop Simulation, Graphical Flight-deck Simulators and Avionics Training Labs for Beechcraft products.
- Type-specific maintenance training incorporates diverse training methods, from traditional classroom instruction to unique hands-on learning using real aircraft along with mockups and part-task trainers.
- Online training available for King Air 200/300, C90 and 350 through our eLearning and LiveLearning® courses.
- We provide Maintenance courses that support your engines and APU/APS as we are the authorized training provider for both Honeywell and Pratt & Whitney Canada.