Categories of Personal Data:
Depending on the nature of your relationship with FlightSafety International we may collect and process (see When to Contact Us):
- Personal Data
Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Sensitive Personal Data
Data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- Criminal Data
Data relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures.
Technical and Organizational Data Protection:
- FlightSafety International implements commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against abuse and loss.
- We store such data in secure environments protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- We provide training to our employees on data protection best practices.
- While we use all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
- A copy of our Information Security Program Overview is available by contacting our Data Protection Officer at DataProtection@FlightSafety.com.
We use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience.
- You have the ability to review the cookies used on our websites.
- You have the ability to accept or decline cookies that are not necessary for the website to function.
Third Party Content:
- Our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
International Data Transfers:
- The nature of our operations requires us to transfer and receive data from locations outside of the United States.
- FlightSafety International is committed to self-certifying under the US-EU Privacy Shield on or before the 25 May 2018 GDPR effective date.
- For more information see our Privacy Notice on www.flightsafety.com.
Website Hosting and Data Location:
Our websites, physical data centers, and cloud data centers are hosted in the United States.
- FlightSafety International’s products and services are not intended for or targeted at children under 16.
- We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information on our website or mobile applications about children under 16.
- Personal data of children under 16 is only collected with explicit parental consent and only when necessary for legitimate business purposes.
Retention Of Personal Information:
- The retention time of the personal data we collect and process varies both due to the requirements of the specific processing activity and due to the requirements imposed by law and/or governmental authorities.
- (See When to Contact Us)
- Upon a change in policy, we will alert you with a conspicuous website banner notice.
- Use the "Last Updated" date in this policy and the Revision Log to determine when and what changed.
When To Contact Us:
- You can receive more detailed information, exercise the rights outlined in our Privacy Notice, or file a complaint at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- (See How to Contact Us)
How To Contact Us:
You can reach our Data Protection Officer at DataProtection@FlightSafety.com.
Contact Our Corporate Headquarters:
Marine Air Terminal - LaGuardia Airport
Flushing, NY 11371
United States of America
Last Updated: 15 February 2018