Business & Corporate Sabreliner
Professional Training Programs for Sabreliner Aircraft
FlightSafety is the factory-authorized training provider for Sabreliner. Since 1974 we have offered comprehensive,
professional training on Sabreliner models, including the Sabreliner 40/60, and Sabreliner 65.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors, advanced-technology flight simulators and integrated training
systems help ensure proficiency and safety. FlightSafety enjoys a strong relationship with Sabreliner and is the
exclusive training provider for its full line of business jets. Our instructors average more than 15 years of
experience and are former Sabreliner chief pilots, Air Force jet captains, 135 pilots and airline captains.
All Sabreliner programs are located at our St. Louis Learning Center.
Sabreliner Training Program Highlights
- FlightSafety St. Louis houses the world's only Sabreliner simulators.
- Our Sabreliner Learning Center offers instruction in DRVSM, TAWS, RVSM and features high-altitude and physiological training.
- We recently added a maintenance RVSM eLearning program to our Sabreliner curriculum.
- Customized training programs are available to meet specific client training needs.
- Our Sabreliner simulator training programs were developed in conjunction with the aircraft manufacturer.
This close working relationship continues to benefit FlightSafety customers.
- Our spacious debriefing rooms feature Internet access and CPT stations.
- All our Sabreliner simulators have been upgraded to include GPS units.
- Sabreliner simulators meet FAA standards and provide the most realistic training environment possible.
Visit our Sabreliner Training Centers: