Aerospatiale (ATR) Pilot and Maintenance Training
We serve operators of ATR 42/72 aircraft at our Houston Learning Center, strategically located in the southern United States. We provide full EASA- and FAA-approved pilot initial and recurrent training, including ground school and full flight simulator training, as well as simulator leasing, at our Houston Learning Center. We also provide maintenance technician, professional scheduler and dispatch training, and flight attendant training designed specifically for commercial operations and tailored to your distinct needs.
- Get a head start on your training with FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app. Download complete training and pre-course study materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- Our latest ATR 42/72 Level D simulator, designed and manufactured by our own world-leading simulation engineers, is equipped with VITAL IX, Honeywell Trimble HT 1000 avionics and Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS).
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning® courses.
- We offer a wide range of training for technicians who maintain the ATR 42/72 aircraft. These courses include courses such as: Initial, Update, Advanced Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi and Avionics courses.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the ATR 42/72. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.