Cessna Pilot and Maintenance Training
As a Textron Avation-authorized training provider for Cessna for four decades, FlightSafety offers type-specific, simulator-based training for operators of Cessna aircraft at Learning Centers across North America and in Europe – sites chosen for your convenience and for proximity to major Cessna service facilities. We also provide maintenance technician training, conveniently located in Wichita, Kansas – next door to the Service Center.
- FlightSafety operates more than 40 Cessna simulators and Flight Training Devices (FTDs) at nine Learning Center locations between North America and Europe.
- Honeywell’s Exclusive Maintenance Training Provider.
- Authorized Training Provider for Pratt and Whitney Canada.
- Operational Day Flow ( ODF) – a different interactive approach to delivering pilot training – is offered in the Citation X, XLS+, XLS, Excel, Encore+, Encore, Mustang, CJ3 and Citation V. As well as the Cessna Caravan G1000 and G600.
- Enhance your technical and professional abilities and develop more advanced skills through one or more of our five paths to becoming a Master Technician – available for most Cessna aircraft programs.
- Pre-course study materials are available through the FlightBag app before and after all Cessna/Citation courses.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning® courses.