Dassault Falcon Flight Training
FlightSafety is the original factory-authorized training provider for Dassault Falcon aircraft, offering world-class training facilities and programs to pilots, maintenance technicians and other aviation professionals for more than 50 years. We deliver type-specific simulator-based training on virtually all Dassault Falcon business aircraft at Learning Centers strategically located in North America and Europe for your convenience and proximity to major Dassault Falcon facilities. We also provide maintenance technician, professional scheduler and dispatch training, and flight attendant training designed specifically for commercial operations and tailored to your distinct needs.
- FalconEye HUD training is available on the Falcon 900LX simulator in Dallas North, Texas; and the Falcon 2000LXS and Falcon 8X simulators in Paris, France. Also available is Enhanced Flight Vision System (EFVS) training. We offer Rockwell Collins and FalconEye EFVS training for 900EX EASy/DX/LX, and 2000EX EASy/DX/LX/LXS/S, Rockwell Collins EFVS training on the 7X and FalconEye EFVS training on the 8X.
- Our new Master Aviator Program is available to Falcon 2000EX EASy Series, 900EX EASy Series and 7X operators. This program builds on your proven flying abilities with challenging training that expands your skills and prepares you to react correctly to a broad range of demanding and unexpected situations. Visit our Master Aviator Program Page to learn more.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes.
- eLearning courses are available for Falcon 8X EASy III; Falcon 50/50EX, 900B/900C/900EX, 2000/2000EX; and Falcon 900EX EASy II, 2000EX EASy II and 7X EASy II programs. These courses now include Controller–pilot data link communications (CPDLC).
- FlightSafety Master Technician training and certification is available for all Falcon models, for precise development steps in the learning process.
- Authorized training provider for the Falcon 8X and the only training provider to have a Falcon 8X simulator with FalconEye HUD.
- We continue to invest in our Falcon simulators to enhance your training experience. Falcon simulators that have recently received VITAL 1100 visual upgrade include the Falcon 900B in Wilmington, DE, Falcon 2000 in Columbus, OH, Falcon 50EX and Falcon 900EX in Teterboro, NJ, Falcon 2000, Falcon 900EX, and Falcon 900LX in Dallas North, TX, and Falcon 2000EX EASy/900EX EASy II in Paris Le-Bourget FR. Planned visual upgrades this year include Falcon 50 in Houston, TX.
- Veterans may utilize their VA Benefits for training on multiple Dassault Falcon aircraft at our Dallas North and Houston, Texas Learning Centers.