Embraer Pilot Training
FlightSafety has been supporting Embraer pilot training in various programs since our relationship started in 1995. We are the factory-authorized training source for select Embraer business and regional aircraft, including the EMB 120, ERJ 145 Series, E-Jets 170/190 Series, Legacy 450, Legacy 500, Legacy 600, Legacy 650 and Lineage 1000. We partner with the São Paulo, Brazil-based manufacturer to integrate the most up-to-date, accurate software and hardware simulation technology into Level D simulators and other advanced-training technology. Aviation professionals train for Embraer aircraft at our training locations around the globe.
- We have incorporated Graphical Flight-deck Simulator (GFS) training into all Embraer business and regional training programs. The GFS leverages our exclusive MATRIX system technology, providing real-time and interactive simulation during ground training that is proven to enhance your overall learning experience. Desk Top Simulators (DTS) are situated on all client desks during ground school.
- Our newest Level D simulators feature the VITAL 1100 visual systems for unprecedented fidelity. Our Paris Legacy 650 simulator and our Legacy 500 #2 simulator in Dallas, Texas, feature this advanced visual system.
- Advance your career while enhancing safety and improving dispatch reliability with FlightSafety’s exclusive Master Technician training for the Legacy 650. Master Technicians are recognized throughout the industry as having achieved the pinnacle of training for their aircraft.
- FlightBag, our second-generation training materials app, allows you to download complete training materials and access them wherever you are from any device. Materials are updated automatically as new information becomes available, yet it keeps all of your previous notes. Legacy 500 FlightBag includes Systems in Ten modules which are supplemental presentations to help pilots review aircraft systems prior to training.
- A wide variety of specialty and enrichment training is available through our eLearning and LiveLearning® courses.