Gulfstream Pilot and Maintenance Training
For more than five decades, FlightSafety and Gulfstream have worked closely together to develop comprehensive pilot and maintenance technician training programs for every Gulfstream business model produced. Today, we continue to serve operators of Gulfstream aircraft with experienced instructors, advanced classrooms and high-technology training equipment. All Gulfstream pilot training programs meet the same high standards, regardless of aircraft model. We also provide flight attendant and maintenance training designed specifically for each Gulfstream model.
- We assisted with the design/build for Gulfstream G280, G450, G550 and G650 aircraft and are currently in development for the G500 and G600 programs. We are the exclusive authorized manufacture training organization for Gulfstream and the only training provider for the Gulfstream G100, G150, G280, G500 and G600 aircraft. Our training has proven to increase dispatch reliability.
- We offer Head-Up Display (HUD) and EFVS (Enhanced Flight Visual Systems) for Gulfstream Aircraft. EVAS (Enhanced Visual Assurance System) training is available in our simulators at the Dallas, Farnborough, Long Beach, and Wilmington Learning Centers.
- Most Gulfstream full flight simulators are Level D certified and updated with the latest avionics packages. Several simulators are equipped with ADS-C, CPDLC, WAAS, LPV Approaches and/or Synthetic Vision. Many simulators offer high-resolution VITAL 1100 visual systems for realistic imagery and environmental conditions.
- Total Technician Training (TTT) is a partnership between FlightSafety International and Gulfstream Aerospace Company. This partnership provides comprehensive interactive instruction combined with hands-on training. State-of-the-art classrooms include computer software that operates our Graphical Flight-deck Simulators. Each technician can virtually operate the aircraft viewed on new 30-inch monitors using the same Cursor Control Device as found on the aircraft.
- Online CPDLC training is available for Gulfstream G280, GIV, GV, G450/G550, and G650 through FlightSafety’s eLearning. Other online courses for Gulfstream products include Gulfstream GV and G550 eRecurrent, Gulfstream G550/G450 Differences, Gulfstream G150/G200/G280 Ground Handling & Servicing, and Gulfstream G350/G450/G500/G550/G650 Ground Handling & Servicing.
- Master Aviator and Master Technician training paths are available in specific programs.