Honda Aircraft Pilot and Maintenance Training
As the factory-authorized training provider for Honda Aircraft, FlightSafety offers type-specific, simulator-based training for the HondaJet. You benefit from the close working relationship and a shared emphasis on safety. The Honda Learning Center is located in Greensboro, North Carolina, on the Honda Aircraft Company Campus.
- HondaJet Level D flight simulator for initial and recurrent pilot training.
- Training with high-resolution VITAL 1100 visual system for realistic imagery and environmental conditions.
- Graphical Flight-deck Simulators (GFS) for HondaJet systems integration training.
- HondaJet maintenance training meeting FAA and EASA (B1 and B2) requirements with courses including initial, update, practical, avionics and engine run & taxi.
- Supplemental engine (Honeywell TFE731) and G3000 avionics systems training also offered.
- FlightSafety’s FlightBag app with pre-study material is available for Hondajet operators.
- Operational Day Flow (ODF) ground school training is available for the Hondajet Initial Course. This training system presents daily flight profile scenarios as part of an enhanced multimedia training environment. Clients receive operation-based instruction using FlightSafety’s MATRIX suite of simulation applications. These provide realistic, hands-on instruction that has been proven to enhance the learning experience and promote increased retention and transfer of lesson materials.