Piaggio Aircraft Training
FlightSafety offers the only formal pilot and maintenance training programs available for the Piaggio P.180 Avanti, the Avanti II and the Avanti EVO. As the factory-authorized training provider for these aircraft, we have created in-depth, type-specific programs to ensure that pilots and technicians are equipped with the latest in safety training.
- Our P.180 Avanti, Avanti II and Avanti EVO pilot initial and recurrent as well as maintenance initial and update training programs are approved by the FAA, EASA, TC, MDGAC, CAAC, and MTRF.
- Our two Level D simulators feature avionics suites that mirror the most common onboard aircraft configurations. Advanced visuals and visual databases enhance the training experience for Piaggio operators.
- Maintenance courses for Piaggio aircraft include Maintenance Initial, and is offered at our Wichita, Kansas, Maintenance Learning Center.
- We offer Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-66 engine line and base maintenance training.
- We will conduct maintenance training at your facility upon request.