Pilatus Aircraft Training
Attain true pilot proficiency on the PC-12 Legacy, PC-12 NG and PC-24 through initial, simulator-based Pilatus aircraft training from FlightSafety. Follow up with recurrent training that refamiliarizes crews with abnormal situations and reinforces the correct responses. Training takes place at our North Learning Centers in Dallas, Texas and Denver, Colorado, which are strategically located for customer convenience.
- First Level D full flight simulators for the PC-12 NG and the PC-12 Legacy Series 10.
- Training programs can be customized to meet your exact needs.
- The Pilatus PC-12 Legacy simulator features electric motion and control loading and advanced VITAL X visual system with a 200×40-degree field of view and continuous global satellite high-resolution imagery. Together, these features deliver the highest level of aircraft fidelity.
- We are the factory-authorized trainer for the Pilatus PC-24.
- We provide both pilot and maintenance technician training for the Pilatus PC-24.